AMBER VALLEY ELECTORAL DIVISION
IRONVILLE PARISH COUNCIL
VACANCY FOR A PARISH COUNCILLOR
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to Section 87(2) of the Local Government Act 1972 that a casual vacancy exists in the office of Councillor for the Parish.
1. This vacancy has arisen because Mrs Rachel Daniel has vacated office by reason of failure to attend meetings due to ill health
2. A by-election to fill the vacancy will be held within 14 days (not counting a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday) from the date below if any ten local electors for the Parish give notice in writing to the Returning Officer
3. Requests for such an election should be addressed to The Returning Officer at the office of Amber Valley Borough Council to arrive not later than 11 November 2020.
1) The address of the Returning Officer is:
2) If no such request is made the vacancy will be filled by co-option by the Parish Council.
Date: 21 October 2020
Signed: Kath Gruber