Government has announced a further round of Local Business Grants from the 5 November 2020.
These Covid-19 business grants are for the present 28-day lockdown are available to claim on the Borough Council website. ambervalley.gov.uk please direct any of queries to this page.
Guidance is available for each scheme with an online application, please be aware that these grants are aimed at businesses who have property related business expenses and have been mandated to close (not chosen to close).
This new scheme is different to the previous one and is to be targeted to a specific type of business.
AMBER VALLEY ELECTORAL DIVISION
IRONVILLE PARISH COUNCIL
VACANCY FOR A PARISH COUNCILLOR
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to Section 87(2) of the Local Government Act 1972 that a casual vacancy exists in the office of Councillor for the Parish.
1. This vacancy has arisen because Mrs Rachel Daniel has vacated office by reason of failure to attend meetings due to ill health
2. A by-election to fill the vacancy will be held within 14 days (not counting a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday) from the date below if any ten local electors for the Parish give notice in writing to the Returning Officer
3. Requests for such an election should be addressed to The Returning Officer at the office of Amber Valley Borough Council to arrive not later than 11 November 2020.
1) The address of the Returning Officer is:
2) If no such request is made the vacancy will be filled by co-option by the Parish Council.
Date: 21 October 2020
Signed: Kath Gruber
There have been several sightings of rats on Casson Street which has been reported to Environmental Heath. To help prevent rats residents are advised to:
Do not leave any excess food waste outside overnight.
Place all household rubbish in the dustbin and keep the lid shut.
Do not leave areas of the garden piled up with rubbish or overgrown.
Block up any holes used for services that may allow access into your property.
Ensure that rats cannot escape through old drainage connections e.g. disused toilets.
Do not throw food for birds onto the ground.
Ironville has a new Parish warden starting on Monday 27 July 2020. His name is John Watson and he will be working around the village helping to keep it clean and tidy
Information Security PolicyRetention PolicyFreedom of information
Social Media Policy
IPC Standing Orders
Code of Conduct
General Privacy Notice
Contact Consent Form
Allotment Privacy Statement